By enetering the location of TomoFair you agree with the house rules below and the house rules of the Jan Massinkhal (www.janmassinkhal.nl)! Upholding these rules will be done by Staff of Stichting Tomocon (after this Tomocon). Tomocon is not responsible for damage, theft / loss of personal items or inflicted personal injury during TomoFair. In all cases where the Dutch law or house rules don’t suffice the organization decides.
Food and beverage:
Food and beverage can be purchased at the food service plaza and the bar inside the location. All garbage has to be thrown away in the designated trash cans. We also like to keep the area around the location clean, so please make sure you don’t throw away anything outside.
Smoking is forbidden inside the entire location.
Badge policy and luggage:
Every (paid) visitor will get a stamp on his hand. This stamp is also prove of entrance if you leave the TomoFair area and decide to come back later that day. There is a unguarded cloakroom available. Using it is not required of course. The organization has the right to remove luggage and jackets in area’s where it doesn’t belong. The organization is not liable for missing and/ or stolen items from visitors and/ or exhibitors.
Photography, video, phones and electronics:
– While entering the TomoFair event, you agree with the possibilty that you may be filmed for promotional or safety purposes.
– Tomocon is not liable for any breach of the property rights as written down in the Dutch copyright law 1912.
Weapons and cosplay attributes:
– Cosplay weapons have to be legal according to the Dutch law, and easily recognizable as fake.
– Outside the festival area (parking lot, train station for example) we request that all cosplay weapons have to be safely put away for transport, because of police or someone else who may see your item as a threat that may lead to unforeseen situations.
– Weet je niet of je cosplay wapen en/of attribuut toegestaan is, contacteer ons op voorhand voor een antwoord of kom op de dag langs bij onze informatiebalie.
– Cosplay weapons/attributes which can have a negative effect to the general safety are not allowed. Including this but not limited to:
- Nunchaku, airsoft, replica’s of firearms etc.
- Weapons with hard material (steel) etc.
- Attributes which are to large in size that might lead to disturbing the crowd.
- Attributes which disturb the general or personal safety.
All weapons/attributes which do not meet the conditions above will be confiscated and handed over to the local police, who may report a person by their own judgement.
Order and safety:
– All visitors are obliged to treat each other respectfully. The following is forbidden.
- Negative and rude behaviour against others.
- Disturbing the activiaties etc. of TomoFair on purpose.
- Showing signs of blasphemous or explicit language, applications, threats or insults.
- Distribution of flyers on the terrain or putting it on a wall or any other surface is forbidden.
- Offer products or services outside the designated locations.
- Immoral clothing.
- Blocking and/or hindering acces to (emergency)exits and hallways.
- Unnecessary screaming or other disturbing behavior.
- Jumping the queue.
- When (suspected of) influeded by alcohol or drugs access to the event will be denied and you have no right for restitution whatsoever.
- Fighting (real or fake).
- Immoral behavior.
- Every unsafe behavior.
- Deliberately damaging anything.
- Adjournment on places where access restriction applies.
– Tomocon has the right to call the police and claim financial damage on those responsible. Theft will always be reported to the police.
– On request of Tomocon visitors must show identification.
– Tomocon has the right to deny visitors access to the event without reason. Cost of entrance (when paid) will immediatly be reimbursed. Other costs such as travel can not be claimed to Tomocon.
– Children younger then 13 jaar should always be supervised by a adult.
– It is forbidden to show football shirts or any other football expressions.
– The information given when purchasing tickets is truthful (matches with the information on his/her id and address)
– Tomocon has the right to deny access to the event when information on the entry ticket does not match with the information on the shown id.
– Tomocon has the right to cancel unpaid orders after 14 days (or around the weeks the ticket sales are ending). Any payments after cancelling will not be accepted or returned.
In all cases where these rules are not covered Tomocon decides.